Our fogging & misting service is unique in Australia and perfect for your home and/or business.
A GFBA technician will attend your premises and use an ATP luminometer to provide an indication of bacterial levels within the premises. The premises will be fogged/misted using Zoono’s Microbe Shield Z 71 surface sanitiser via a B & G 2600 electric fogger set at a very fine 20 microns.
Remember, Microbe Shield Z71 is food safe, contains no alcohol or poisons and has the same toxicity levels as vitamin C.
All areas will be treated including under tables, chairs, desks and it will be recommended that cupboards be left open.
The technician will request that shoes, sporting equipment and toys be left out to be treated. We will also treat any vehicles and if you have pets, their areas will also be treated. Drying time is approximately 10 minutes.
Following the fogging, the technician will complete a “touch point” treatment and show you the locations in your premises that have been treated. The technician will answer any questions and provide advice on how to maintain a germ free environment.
Treatment is best on recently cleaned surfaces and will provide ongoing protection against bacteria, viruses, mould and mildew for 28 days.
Following treatment, surfaces can be wiped down with warm soapy water to remove any debris without affecting the efficacy of the hygiene treatment.
GermFree Bioscience Australia (GFBA) has selected the B&G 2600 Flex-A-Lite portable cold fogging unit for use by all of our fogging technicians.
The compact and stable fogger is at its best when used in open areas for the purpose of room and surface deodorising & sanitising with our safe, non-toxic, alcohol-free, water-based technology sanitisers & antimicrobial products. Those of which are EPA and TGA approved.
As with all electrical equipment, GFBA technicians will always be familiar with (and comply with) all Occupational Health Requirements and Regulations, plus all relevant National Local By-Laws and Regulations.
Zoono is a totally unique antimicrobial product, as it is not a chemical that kills bacteria by poisoning with toxins, but rather a bonded film that resembles millions of sword-shaped road spikes that attract and kill bacteria. Because it does not change during this process, one single application can last for a month or more (depending on the surface and the application).
1. Our trained technician will attend your premises at the exact time that you booked and be at your location for at least 1 hour completing their process.
2. We will conduct onsite ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) luminometer (bacteria & germ) scientific tests to identify potential areas of contamination. Our technician will then develop a sanitisation program to ensure your business or premises are effectively and competently sanitised.
3. Explain in easy to understand terminology, the thorough fogging & misting process and answer any questions you may have.
4. Pay particular attention to identified touch points including toys, wardrobes, tables, cupboards, door handles, sporting equipment, shoes etc (extra services include sanitising your air-conditioning units – cars, houses, commercial). Our sanitising technology is approved as being food safe (FSANZ).
5. Will ensure that the sanitisation will be completed professionally and thoroughly in the time stipulated.
6. At the completion of the service, you will be informed of any concerns and that the service has been completed for your inspection (if required). An approximate drying time will be advised (dependant on the weather conditions).
7. Provide you with a complimentary 500ml Z-71 surface spray pack which can be used as added protection for on-going and high-risk areas and incidents that may occur.
8. Ensure all GFBA equipment is removed, a final check of the premises is conducted, lighting will be turned off where required, doors locked and the premises are secured.
9. Confirmation given regards the next service date and time.
Feedback is encouraged identifying compliments, concerns or any complaints which will be responded to within 1 business day.
*ZOONO MUST BE ALLOWED TO DRY TO BE EFFECTIVE
1. As soon as Zoono dries (about 10 mins), the sanitising technology commences protecting the surface for 28-days against bacteria, germs, viruses, pathogens, mould, mildew and odours.
2. For most applications, Zoono can be expected to provide a lasting protection for a month (28-days). However, in extreme cases (such as critical hygiene, food preparation areas and bouts of colds, flu, gastro etc) Industry and Certified Food Safety protocols may stipulate a more frequent application.
3. Between Zoono applications, surfaces may still be cleaned using basic soap and water solutions to remove any residue - detergents and other harsh technical cleaners are essentially unnecessary as you have ongoing 28-day protection again pathogens. Should chemicals or harsh cleaners be inadvertently used on the sanitised surfaces, the Zoono bonded sanitisation layer is not interrupted and continues to do its job killing bacteria.
4. Zoono is safe for humans, animals, food preparation areas and our planet alike.